Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Expect the unexpected head stories

Planned on Blues riding after work. Got home, slicked up the Road Steel. Head out, change in plans.

Head home, inflate Soft Karl, head out. Third tree, no sign of Muppers.

Finally hook up with the usual suspects and head to Wildernest. All's well until the prairie ride around the temporary pond. I thought there was grass stuck in my brakes. I stop and can't find wear the sound is coming from. Head back on the trail and there's my rescuer. Nicol came to save me. Well, then Fob passes us and I book to see if I can keep up with him. Sorta. Look back, yup, there's Nicol. Decide I'm not catching Fob so I sit up. Look back, nope, there's no Nicol.

Nicol decided to ram the planet head first. Hope she's okay. She's head strong, yup, that one.

4 Comments:

Blogger gravy said...

Oh, and on the way back some dood behind us wouldn't pass us. So for like a minute I had to hold my tongue while KimC kept asking, "Tents. You know what I'm talking about Gravy?"

Then I tried telling KimC about Amber's awesome stroking techniques.

And remember, you can grunt if you want.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

Grunt grunt!

6:27 AM

 
Blogger nicol said...

:D funny...no, not the falling on my head part.

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a mupper ride today?

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home