Monday, June 04, 2007

temp holding place until lj works again

Hmmmm... Friday I hunkered down after work. Played some tunes, drank some brews and watched some sci-fi.

Saturday, toodled... got hate remarks. Eventhough they were in jest, jeesh, just wanted to hit a hill. I get smoked on the flats and downhills. Every once in a while I get a hill or a headwind I like to take advantage of that. Anyways, got honked at by an angry driver. Their licence plate said, "BE HAPPY." There's a WTF. Joked with a fellow rider that they might as well had a "Nebraskans For Peace" sticker with a "Kill all cyclists, let God sort them out." Put up with a screaming baby and banananana jokes. Beth24 once asked why my knees are so red. I'm sure one of these days they're going to just pop. I wonder if I can get acupuncture for my knee joints?

Then, post ride, all ready for a Euro-qualifying afternoon followed with the US-China game. Instead, I got a heart-wrenching site. Some people would probs shoot bambi if bambi pooped in their yard. I'm not going to get into it but I got to witness suffering from someone else's act of cruelty. Sure, suck it up. Doesn't make life seem worthwhile. I was going to shake it off, instead I decided the only life I would harm is my own. Bought some smokes. Only watched the first half of the US-China game.

Sunday, found out early that I had a task to do. Had to reschedule my day. Ended up soloing to Eagle. It's a little bit of a trial getting to the trail now. Came home regularly, mopac to 34th and Y and then through the 'hood to the trail at the zoo. Finished up the US-China game. Watched the tail end of the Giro d'Italia. Watched some show about whether Joshua existed. Bedded down early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home